All Breeds Dog Training Club Inc is the oldest obedience dog club in New Zealand and it was started in 1955.
The club was started because a number of Auckland dog owners felt the need to be able to obedience train their dogs. With the arrival of Mr & Mrs Gerald Randell in Auckland, who were both experts in dog training, the opportunity arose and the rest is now history.
In 1968 the club obtained the lease of the grounds at Captain Springs Road and this has been our home since.
The Club and Committee are very proud of the club rooms and grounds, as we are one of the few dog clubs to have our own home.